So, a short explanation of what you need to do to open a browser on your server will be given for you:
1. Enter the command – tasksel install ubuntu-desktop. It will launch GNOME, a graphical interface for Ubuntu.
2. Then enter the reboot command to reboot your server
3. After that, XRDP installation – apt-get install xrdp
4. To do this, we recommend changing the RDP port. For example, change the default from 3389 to 33389. To select a different port, you need to configure the sed command – sed -i ‘s / 3389/33389 / g’ /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini
5. Then you must open a port in the Ubuntu firewall, ufw (you need to install ufw on your server to do this) and enter the command: ufw allow 33389
6. Then enter the command systemctl restart xrdp to restart the XRDP session
More details you can find here –> https://help.hostry.com/knowledge-base/how-to-install-xrdp-remote-desktop-protocol-server-on-ubuntu-20-04/